jueves, 21 de marzo de 2013

PET Speaking exam tips

To all students taking the PET, here is a blog that is full of helpful tips for your speaking exam! I really want you all to read this page and practice over the Easter holidays. It is very important that you try and use this time to do some study. 

PET Speaking exam tips


The most important points I can tell the PET students are:

  • Do NOT say I´m agree with you or I am agree with you. This is wrong. The correct way to say it is I agree with you.
  • When describing pictures, try and describe as much as you can. Every bit of information helps. Describe what you phisically see, or what you think might be happening in the picture. Just make sure you say why.
  • In parts 2-4 of the speaking exam, talk to your partner. In the exam you need to talk to them and not to the examiner. In our practice sessions, many of you still speak to me and not to your partner. It is important that you speak to each other.
  • Make sure that you talk in sentences. 
  • Both you and your partner need to speak equally. Sometimes some of you do more speaking than the other. Let your partner speak and give their opinions too.

5 comentarios:

  1. El último punto me parece bastante bien por qa mí e pusieron con una compañera q no hablaba muy bieny al final tuve q acabar hablando con Alisa. TERESA 6ºD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gracias por ponerlo me ha ayudado mucho.
    Rodrigo 6ºC

    ResponderEliminar
  3. me parece muy bien esta publicación me va avenir de perlas para mañana: ( 19- 04 - 2013.

    ResponderEliminar