jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

Hello!


Hello!  My name is Nick and I am the language assistant working with 5th ESO at the Miguel de Unamuno school this year! I am from Minnesota in the US, a land of snowy winters, many lakes, and Ricky Rubio. This is my second year as a language assistant in Spain-- I was in Cantabria last year.  I am excited to be working with Ana and Begoña this year, and have been enjoying getting to know all of the students.  It seems like such a smart and fun group of kids.  Below are some photos from my first month at the school.  (Sorry the quality isn´t good, I took them with my cell phone!)  
Cheers!
Nick


Who´s Who?

What's your identity?

The Solar System!



3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Nick! I've got a house in Cantabria ;-)
    I'm Celia of 5ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I liked the Who's Who, but Arancha and Carmen didn't do it very well... -_-
    Celia 5ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  3. NO ONE IS SAYING NOTHING EXCEPT ME?! Celia 5ºA

    ResponderEliminar