martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

Our Trip to the Caixa Forum

Yesterday morning everyone in our class went to Caixa Forum to see an exhibition about George Méliés.  We travelled by bus.  First we met a teacher and she talked about special effects.  Next, we saw drawings of Méliés and "the magic lantern."  Then, we watched some of Méliés movies.  Finally, we made our own video, using special effects.  I learnt about the life of George Méliés, and how I can make special effects in videos.  I had a very good time!

By: Marcela, 5 B

First we saw some pictures of George Méliés.  Next we saw "the magic lantern."  Then we saw some films, the most famous was "Voyage to the Moon," and we also saw the first cinematographic machine.  Finally, we made a video of magic.  I went with my class, my friends, and my teachers.  I learnt about the life of George Méliés, and how he invented the cinema and films.  I had a good time in the Caixa Forum!

By: Marta, 5 D

This Morning I went to the Caixa Forum to see an exhibition about Georg Méliés.  I travelled by bus.  At the Caixa Forum, first we saw many of George Méliés´ pictures, and the automats.  Finally, we made a film with special effects.  I went with my class, my friends and my teachers.  I learnty about the cinema, special effects, and George Méliés.  I enjoyed it very much.

By: Jorge, 5 D

1 comentario: